Friday, December 12, 2008


Self Evaluation


What were the three aspects of the assignments I've submitted that I am most proud of?

The species lab assignment, because it offered a different way of viewing our immediate environment. The chapter on fetal development, because it is an interesting topic and the compendium reviews because it pulls everything together. 


What two aspects of  my submitted assignments do I believe could have used some improvement? 

It is difficult to load photos sometimes and figuring out where they will end up on the page. 


What do I believe my overall grade should be for this  unit?

I hope to get a A- or B+.


How could I perform better in the next unit?

There isn't another unit, but hypothetically it would be preparation.


At what moment during this unit did you feel most engaged with the course?

Putting together the concepts from the textbook and the powerpoint slides.


At what moment did you feel most distanced from the course?

Had difficulty opening some pages.


What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit that  you find most affirming and helpful?

The learning center staff were helpful. Saved pages on the Yavapai drive came up blank on my home computer.


What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit did you find most puzzling or confusing?

I didn't experience this. 


What about this unit surprised you the most? (This could be something about your own reactions to the course, something that someone did, or anything else that occurs to you.)

The complexity and interrelatedness of living organisms on this planet.


No comments: